- The practice aims to provide the best possible service within the resources available.
- You will be treated with courtesy and confidentiality at all times.
- An appointment will be offered to you on the same day if you need to be seen urgently.
- Routine appointments will be offered to you within two working days.
- Home visits may be requested if you are unable to attend the surgery due to ill health and should be requested before 10.00am.
- 24-hour cover is provided by the practice by telephoning 01522 263444. This will contact the surgery during office hours. After office hours, the call will be automatically diverted to Ambulance Control Answering Service who will contact the doctor on call for you. If you need a doctor in an extreme emergency and cannot obtain a reply on the surgery number for a period of time, dial 999 and request an ambulance.
- We will keep you informed of the services available to you through the practice booklet, practice notice board and newsletter.
- Health promotion clinics are available to you. Please ask at reception if you would like an appointment.
- You have the right to see your own medical records, within the restriction of the law.
- Repeat prescriptions will be ready for collection 48 hours after your request is received.
- Complaints and comments: we are very interested to hear any comments regarding the service we provide and you will always receive a reply. These should be directed to the practice manager, who will deal with any problems immediately, provide you with a complaints form and keep you informed of the procedure followed.
- We ask that you treat our doctors and practice staff with courtesy and respect.
- If you are unable to keep an appointment, please let the surgery know as soon as possible.
- Inform the surgery of any changes to your name, address or telephone number.